Photo by: Lloyed Valenzuela Photography
As a bride, it’s important that you bear in mind that regardless of how much preparation you’ve put into your wedding day, unforeseen incidents could still happen. With that, it’s always best to be ready for whatever incident it may be, so always have an emergency kit at your disposal.
Here is a list of what should be in there:
- A handy sewing kit (needles and threads, extra buttons, safety pins, and a small pair of scissors). Your wedding dress might need a little bit of fixing.
- First aid/medicine kit (band-aid, aspirin, anti-allergy pills, and antacids). Of course, safety first.
- Tissues and towelettes. To wipe the happy tears away and to instantly freshen yourself up.
- Stain removing pen. Just in case you spill something somewhere.
- Tampon/sanitary pads. It’s always better to have a couple of them ready in case you or a friend needs one.
- Comb/hairbrush. Don’t let stray hairs ruin your stunning look on your wedding day.
- Bobby pins and hair ties. To keep your hair and accessories in place all throughout the night.
- Breath mints. There will be a lot of kissing on your wedding day!
- Perfume. You need to smell good all day and all night long.
- Tweezers. To take care of those stray hairs.
- Deodorant. BO is a big no no.
- Easy to carry snacks. Never go hungry.
- Oil blotting papers. You definitely don’t want any oil on your face on your big day.
- Super glue. For quick and easy fix for unexpected breaks or tears.
- Mirror. You absolutely need a peek every now and then.
Always have your kit ready at least a couple of weeks before your wedding day. If you’re too busy to run an extra errand such as this one, ask your maid of honor or one of your bridesmaids to help you out.
Find more wedding tips!
Follow @BGBridalGalleryPH for useful wedding tips, unique ideas, and more.